Sunday, March 30, 2008

Create-A-Wiz

Create-A-Wiz is a new program that allows you to create your own Harry Potter character. You can make him/her as crazy as you like (crazier than me?!?!) just don't say "Calvin and Hobbes started going to Hogwarts and are fifth year in Hufflepuff..." or whatever. Not THAT crazy.
XOXOXO Luna Lovegood

21 comments:

Luna Lovegood said...

Name: Ivy
That's all I have for now, I can't think of anything.

Luna Lovegood said...

Name: Ivy Robinson
House: Gryffindor
Ivy is a third year Gryffindor who has long blond hair with reddish highlights in it and blue eyes. She is Muggle born but that does not stop her from being an excellent witch! She has a cat named Samantha who follows her everywhere...and a little brother named Michael who does just the same.

Fleur said...

interesting

Luna Lovegood said...

I just wanted you to know, I'm moving off the blog forever. You people annoy me too much.

Luna Lovegood said...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Voldemort said...

I'M BACK!!!!!!!! After who knows how many long, painful, video game filled weeks I'm back!!!!! All bow down to me!!!!!!

Voldemort said...

Name: Christopher Ravenblade
House: Ravenclaw
Chris is a rebellious fifth year Ravenclaw who disapproves of their Defense Against The Killer Rabbits Teacher, Lord Voldemort. He has a sweet, violence crazy cat named Lily who can talk and is obsessed with magic. Chris later gets top grades on his O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s, becomes Minister of Magic and opens Crazy Kittens R' Us to ease Lily's savage instincts.

Fleur said...

OMV, i thought u'd create a DREADFUL person

Luna Lovegood said...

OMV, you are out of your mind.

Dolores Umbridge said...

I have no particular desire to create a witch or wizard. But I must say, you are doing a slightly better job than I thought you would.

Voldemort said...

Excuse me? Are you saying you thought we wouldn't do well????? Well, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

Dolores Umbridge said...

Maybe, maybe not. Why do you need to know? Why is it your business?

Fleur said...

umbridge--i mean DARLING dolores (GAG!!!!!!!!!!!) r u saying we arent creative?

Voldemort said...

Everyone! I have my own blog now!!! Just click on my profile, and there will be a link there!


*NOTE* Everyone who doesn't support Umbridge MUST come to this blog. If you don't, then everyone will assume that you SUPPORT Umbridge. Luna and Hedwig have already declared their hatred!!! Go them, they're the first!!!!

Voldemort said...

Umbridge can, unfortunatly come to the blog. It's too late to stop her now, she's already gone there *sobs* NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna Lovegood said...

You spelled "unfortunately" wrong!

Voldemort said...

Luna, you NEED to make a new pole!!!!

Dolores Umbridge said...

Yes, quite. I have never gotten to vote on a poll on this blog.

Dolores Umbridge said...

By the way, there is one clue as to who I am in the "Ad Section."

Dumbledore said...

Name: Snake Slewinski
House: You guessed it..Slytherin
Love Interest: Moaning Myrtle
Favorite Hobby: Sucking Peeves up in the vacuum and then reversing the air flow and releasing him into the Gryffindor girls sleeping chambers vent.

Luna Lovegood said...

Hahahahaha....Dumblydore, you crack me up....sucking up Peeves, ha ha ha!