Yes, you heard me....the results are in again! Time to defend your choice on which class you wanted to take! You know what to do!
XOXOXO Luna Lovegood
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The one and only site dedicated to my daddy's awesome magazine, THE QUIBBLER!!!!! Boo-yah!!!!!!!!!!!

The one and only site dedicated to my daddy's awesome magazine, THE QUIBBLER!!!!! Boo-yah!!!!!!!!!!!
19 comments:
No one wanted to take my classes!
:::::sniffle:::::
no one wanted to be beautiful and take mine *sob sob*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most people wanted to take my class!!!!!!!!! The first thing you need to know is what tools to use besides your wand. First of all you need a Holy Hand-Grenade. then you count to three but do not exceed three, and do not count to five but to three and only three and not to five and only to three and do not exceed three.
I wonder why so few people voted??????????
I mean, it's their patriotic duty!!!
But seriously, I mean, how could anyone NOT like my classes? They were awesome!!!!!
I need ideas for my next poll.
OMV, u forgot that...
5 is RIGHT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
voldy, i wanted to watch the evil bunny attack YOU!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello there, I am Dolores Jane Umbridge. I would like to tell you about my delightful blog at: www.ministryoffices.blogspot.com
I am sorry I did not get to vote. I think I would have voted for Fleur's class, Self-Beautification Charms, although I cannot imagine being any more beautiful then I already am. :::::girlish giggle:::::
*mouth drops* are you serious? Also, aren't Killer Rabbits a class A non-tradable animal? And you didn't yell at me? Are you feeling all-right?
I'm fine. But thanks for reminding me.......
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? KILLER RABBITS? A CLASS A NON-TRADABLE ANIMAL????? THE MINISTRY WILL HAVE ITS REVENGE!!!!!
calm down dolorles
He started it.
Oh give it a rest! No one cares what you think Dolores!!!
Must you always be so hurtful???
I don't remember if I voted. How about a poll on the high jinx created by Fred and George? or something about a few of Hagrids Magical Creatures?
Post a Comment