Hi everyone! Luna here, and I've just created The Quibbler--my very own blog! We can talk all day about random things. YAY! Please don't call people names or I'll delete your comment! Enjoy my blog and have an awesome day!
Ciao!
XOXOXO Luna Lovegood
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


29 comments:
Cool blog, Luna!
Luna, I need your e-mail to be a member of the blog! I have fluers already!
I need yours too
Hi Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to tell you that I currently have a Crumpled Horned Snorcax
Owwwwww!!!!!!!!! It just bit me!!!!!!!!!!
you're weird.
thanx I already sent you something!
The Quibbler rocks!!!!!!!!1
Very cool, Luna... Just a warning - blogging can be addictive!! If you need any help with setting up the blog (photos, HTML, etc.) let me know... I've been playing around with some various HTML coding spells and am getting pretty good at them.
yesireebob I already did so check your email! ;D
yup
Luna, Nice job...it is so impressive how quickly you discovered the poll, how to add your own Floo Network....you are awesome!!
Wow, nice job Luna! You are quite the techie! :)
Luna, this is a fun blog but you need to ask for their emails in private at school...not on here. Anyone can come on here and see your emails and that is very private information. I think people should delete those posts that say that info. What do you all think? Keep the Quibbler safe?
maybe you're right, molly.
I agree. To delete people's comments, once you have written down their emails, just go to sign in at the top of your screen, go to dashboard, after dashboard, you can go view the comments and there should be a little trash can next to their date. If there is not, go to Settings...then Edit Posts...then click on the Comments...not Edit or View for the post....let me know if you can't get it.
Fleur rules! I knew you would want a safe blog for one and all. :)...now if we could just find a way to keep baldy Voldy out of here. heh heh
I'll delete the emails right now.
PS for extra safety I have made The Quibbler Unplottable! This means you can't find it on google.
that's great loony!
how do you make it unplottable?
how do you make it unplottable?
go to Settings...then Basic...then there should be something that says "let search engines find your blog?"... then you click on "no"...and save changes!
yeah... thanks!!!!!!
Are we supposed to send our donations of 100,000 galleons here? Not that I want to, just making sure that no one does. So don't!!!
Post a Comment