Monday, April 14, 2008

OMV and MORE!!!!!!!

Who's good at making up nicknames? Norbert has asked me to make a post on which you can create nicknames for bad guys in Harry Potter. Not a lot of OMV, that's old news! Anyway, you can also make up nicknames for the good guys....you know, wider range of topic.
XOXOXO Luna Lovegood

19 comments:

Luna Lovegood said...

We also have the nickname "Umby" for Umbridge. Hee hee hee!

Luna Lovegood said...

Hey I knows! How about Natey for Wormtail. Only those who have seen Enchanted will know what I'm talking about. Tee hee!

Dumbledore said...

Dumby for Dumbledore...in a totally endearing way though!!

Luna Lovegood said...

Besides you're not a bad guy!

Voldemort said...

STL for Umbridge, definately.

Voldemort said...

And how about," The Dark Lord" for me? Come on, please? I mean, it's not fair that other people get to choose their nicknames, while I'm stuck with OMV!!!

Luna Lovegood said...

The Dark Lord isn't really a nickname. And 4 now, Wormtail is stuck with Natey! Hahahahahaha!

Voldemort said...

Natey? Hey everyone, I have two new, and very awsome polls on my blog! Also I have a new post!!!

Luna Lovegood said...

Look V-man, you have to have seen Enchanted. If you want me to explain it: Wormtail in Harry Potter 3 and Nathaniel in Enchanted are both played by the same actor. So there you have it!

Voldemort said...

Ohhhh, that makes sense. I think (jK!).

Dolores Umbridge said...

My name is NOT Umby. I admit it...it's STL! But I'm only saying that to get you to stop calling me Umby! Sheesh!

Luna Lovegood said...

I know this is totally random BUT...

There's a Potter Puppet Pals scene maker on my link list for those who have not discovered it yet! Yay!

Hedwig said...

For....... Draco malfoy how about........ Draco McWimpy

Luna Lovegood said...

Or how about Ed for Draco, to stand for Evil Draqon, which is what his name means!

Dumbledore said...

I love Loony for Luna

Luna Lovegood said...

Quite true. Hey have you seen the new guy..."heir of Slytherin"?

Hedwig said...

HOS is soooooo boring for the heir of Slytherin. Lets call him....(or her)........Green Dude!!

Luna Lovegood said...

Green dude? I dunno... probably EVIL dude would work better!!!

Hedwig said...

EVIL GREEN DUDE!!!!!!! (hyper hyper hyper hyper....)