OK, things could use some livening up. So I've created a HOGWARTS SHOWDOWN! Defend your house in an endless battle of blogging rage! Please note that all capital letters are permitted, just this once! So what are you waiting for? Grab your wand and GO!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXO Luna Lovegood
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


39 comments:
I'll start.
RAVENCLAW RULES!!!!!!!
I'm a owl so I have no house, but........
Ravenclaw still rules!
Anyone else have anything to say about Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff?
In case you didn't know, when I attended Hogwarts, I was in the Hufflepuff house. As a matter of fact, I've made my hair bright yellow now, in honor of Hufflepuff's colors: Yellow and Black.
One of the things I love about the Hufflepuff House is the fact that we are known as the house that is the most accepting and we value hard work and fairness more than other things.
I'm very proud to be a member of the Hufflepuff House and am also very proud to say that Cedric Diggory was also a Hufflepuff.
GO GO GRYFFINDOR GO GO GRYFFINDOR
SLYTHERIN STINKS
RAVENCLAW ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!
at beuxbatons we did not have houses, but we were all one, a stronger school because there was no tension between houses
at beuxbatons we did not have houses, but we were all one, a stronger school because there was no tension between houses
i don't know if this is a good idea. this will create more blogging tension, just like at hogwarts how everybody hates all the other houses.
Relax, Fleur. We don't mean it. But if you want we will be nice from now on, and just call this another Room of Random with a few exclamations about Houses.
it's OK. i'm just not quite use to hogwarts stuff yet.
Hooray! I got a new picture that is quite awesome if I do say so myself!
Changing your pic is fun so I changed it again! This is surely the most awesome picture ever!
yup pretty dazzling
no i don't remeber how to spell "dazzling"
dazzling? dazzeling? dazeling? english is so confusing. french is so much better.
"Dumbledore's army, Cornelius," said Dumbledore, still smiling as he waved the list of names before Fudge's face. "Not Potter's Army, Dumbledore's Army."
"But -- but --"
Understanding blazed suddenly in Fudge's face. He took a horrified step backward, yelped, and jumped out of the fire again.
"You?" he whispered.... (OP27)
Remember this quote? You may all be divided into four houses, but nobody can beat you all when you come together as DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY!!!! I am proud to be the Headmaster of such brave, loyal, hard working, and creative students.
Slytherin Rocks!!!!!!!!! Though I hate that school, I will still take sides. It's so much fun!!!!!! Slytherin is best because they are too cunning for the other houses to match.
puh-leaze. slytherins are evil! just like you!!!!
If Slytherins are evil, then why did Harry save Draco, instead of killing him? Because he has a kind heart? Pa-lease. Potter's an idiot. No, Slytherins are cunning, not evil, Griffyndores are brave fools, Hufflepuffs are mudbloods,(no offense Tonks), and Ravenclaws are....... thinkers, not fighters. To put it plain and simple, I HATE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, Slytherin is still the best of them all.
Well each house has its strengths.
Hufflepuff: loyalty
Gryffindor: bravery
Ravenclaw: cleverness
Slytherin: evilness!!!! No not really, like Voldemort said Slytherins are cunning.
Thank you, Luna!!!! You understand!!!! I'm never calling you Looney (not that I would) again!!!!!!
get a grip OMV.i mean, slytherins hold grudges and they would kill inocent people. gryffindors can put aside hard feelings to save lives.
BUT BEAUXBATONS IS STILL THE BEST!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get a life.
Hey, let's not be too mean. Even though Fleur is right, mostly. But did you know that J.K. Rowling was going to put some nice Slytherins in her books? Just to say that Slytherins aren't all bad. And Voldy, tell Fleur that Lives are located in the Get Real section next to the Clues at your nearest department store. ;)
Thank you, Luna.
OMV, were you listening to luna because you really need a life.
Oh yeah!
::::high five::::
GIRL POWER!
yup pass it on peoplez!!!!!!! oh yeah! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
::::passing it on::::
Ravenclaw is Da Bomb!
whatev but pass on the power of the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah! da powa o' da girls!!!!!!
ravenclaw still rules
wat ev
Post a Comment